Is it PR or Marketing?
Event date: March 28
The notion of converging media isn’t new. But as the worlds of public relations, brand marketing, digital and social continue to blur, what is the outlook for the industry? At the Convergence in Communications Conference, FleishmanHillard’s David Wickenden will moderate a discussion on the trend of merging communications and marketing departments. The panel, which features leaders from diverse organizations, will tackle this topic, examining what it means for the future of communications — and the careers of those in public relations and marketing.
Friday, March 28
1-1:45 p.m. EDT
1101 Wilson Boulevard Arlington, Virginia 22209
- Cary Hatch, MDB Communications
- Barbara Shipley, senior vice president, AARP
- Col. Rivers Johnson, U.S. Army (retired)
- Jeff Pyatt, head of PR and Direct Response Initiatives, Outbrain
- David Wickenden, managing director of strategic planning and development, FleishmanHillard