Uncommon Alliances for the Common Good
Event date: Sept. 16
The facts are alarming: A third of the global population lives on less than $2 a day. Natural resources are declining – yet the world’s population is increasing. In light of this reality, corporations have an opportunity to step up for the greater good. And the most powerful solutions bring together organizations with shared values, such as the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves, a public-private partnership that saves lives, empowers women and protects the environment. At the 2014 PRWeek Conference, the session “Uncommon Alliances for the Common Good” will demonstrate how global brands can partner effectively to solve problems and still achieve bottom-line results, as well as navigate local and regional governments.
- Date: Tuesday, Sept. 16
- Time: 11-11:40 a.m. ET
- Location: Convene, 730 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10017
- Register now
- Kris Balderston – general manager, FleishmanHillard Washington, D.C.
- Audrey Choi – CEO, Morgan Stanley Institute for Sustainable Investing
- Mark Kramer– senior fellow, CSR Initiative, Harvard Kennedy School of Government and MD, FSG
- Radha Muthiah– executive director, Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves