FleishmanHillard Receives One Win and Five Shortlist Nominations for the 2016 In2 SABRE North America Awards
FleishmanHillard was named an early winner and finalist in six categories for the 2016 Innovation + Insight (In2) SABRE North America Awards, presented by The Holmes Report. The agency won the Digital Newsrooms category on behalf of work for Genentech completed in partnership with Weber Shandwick, and was named a finalist in five other additional categories: Experiential Marketing, Live Event; New to Market, New Company to Market; Digital Video; Best Use of Innovative Channels – Technology; and Best Use of Innovative Channels – Nonprofit. The awards celebrate the rise of content, digital engagement and analytics in public relations and communications. Winners will be announced at a dinner in San Francisco on February 16, 2016.
- Genentech with Weber Shandwick, “Genentech’s Newsroom Raises Bar at ASCO, Again,” (Winner; Digital Newsrooms)
- Fitbit, “Fitbit IPO” (Experiential Marketing, Live Event)
- Fitbit, “Fitbit IPO” (New to Market, New Company to Market)
- Avaya, “Stuff Business People Say” (Digital Video)
- Avaya, “Stuff Business People Say” (Best Use of Innovative Channels – Technology)
- PRSA SV, “Inside the Newsroom” (Best Use of Innovative Channels – Nonprofit)