FleishmanHillard Shortlisted for Four 2016 Global PRWeek Awards
ST. LOUIS, March 1, 2016 — FleishmanHillard has been shortlisted for four Global PRWeek Awards, including Global Agency of the Year. The agency was recognized in the Public Sector category for its work on behalf of the United Nations Foundation. Additionally, the agency was recognized with specialty brand BlueCurrent Group and Strategic Public Relations Group for work completed for Melco Crown Entertainment in two categories: Global PR Breakthrough and Global Impact Award. FleishmanHillard specialty brand TogoRun also received a nomination for International Agency of the Year.
The awards, presented by PRWeek, are held in conjunction with the PR360 Global Festival, which will take place in London from April 26 to April 29, 2016. The awards program celebrates the most important public relations work from around the globe and across a multitude of industries. Winners will be announced at a gala on April 28, 2016 at the Hilton London Bankside.
- Global Agency of the Year
- Melco Crown Entertainment with BlueCurrent Group (Global Impact Award)
- Melco Crown Entertainment with BlueCurrent Group and SPRG, “The Audition — Going Hollywood for Global Storytelling” (Global PR Breakthrough)
- United Nations Foundation, “Galvanizing the Globe: The United Nations Post-2015 Sustainable Development Agenda” (Public Sector)
- TogoRun, International Agency of the Year