FleishmanHillard Wins Five PRISM Awards
JOHANNESBURG, April 18, 2016 — FleishmanHillard won five awards, including Pan-African Campaign of the Year, at this year’s PRISM Awards, presented by the Public Relations Institute of South Africa (PRISA). The agency was honored for its work on behalf of four clients in four categories: Discovery Networks, Philips South Africa, Microsoft and the African Union. The annual PRISM Awards recognize the South African public relations campaigns and professions that successfully incorporate strategy and creativity in public relations and communications work. Winners were announced at a ceremony on April 18, 2016, in Johannesburg.
- African Union, “Africa Against Ebola” (Silver, Healthcare)
- Discovery Networks, “TLC’s Next Great Presenter Search” (Pan-African Campaign of the Year)
- Discovery Networks, “Wedding Season” (Bronze, Public Relations on a Shoestring)
- Microsoft South Africa, “Microsoft Windows Server 2003 End of Support” (Bronze, Technology)
- Philips South Africa, “947 and the Philips PerfectCare Azur Media and Digital Activation” (Silver, Public Relations on a Shoestring)