FleishmanHillard Wins Big at IPRA Golden World Awards
ST. LOUIS, November 7, 2016 — FleishmanHillard won five awards — including the top honor of Grand Prix — at this year’s International Public Relations Association (IPRA) Golden World Awards for Excellence. The firm was recognized in four categories — consumer PR for an existing product, healthcare, media relations and NGO campaign — for work completed on behalf of clients Philips, PepsiCo and the Global Energy partnership. The Grand Prix was awarded for Philips’ “Breathless Choir,” an integrated campaign that brought together 18 people with breathing conditions to form a choir that performed at the Apollo Theater in New York City. The Golden World Awards for Excellence celebrate the best public relations campaigns of the year from around the world. Winners were announced at a gala in Doha, Qatar, on November 5, 2016.
- Philips with OneVoice Connect and Ogilvy & Mather, “Breathless Choir” (Grand Prix)
- Philips with OneVoice Connect and Ogilvy & Mather, “Breathless Choir” (Winner, Consumer PR for an existing product)
- Philips with OneVoice Connect and Ogilvy & Mather, “Breathless Choir” (Winner, Healthcare)
- FleishmanHillard Vanguard with PepsiCo, “Time to Drink Kefir” (Winner, Media Relations)
- Global Energy, “Global Energy Prize” (Winner, NGO Campaign)