FleishmanHillard Named a Six-Time Finalist for 2017 Shorty Awards
ST. LOUIS, March 17, 2017 — FleishmanHillard received six finalist nods for this year’s Shorty Awards. The firm was recognized in five categories for its work on behalf of clients Aflac, Google Store and YouTube, including Insurance, Periscope, YouTube Partnership, Call to Action, and Physical & Digital. The Shorty Awards, now in their ninth year, honors the best brands, influencers and organizations who create life-changing social media and digital campaigns. Winners are chosen through a combination of votes from the public, and will be announced on April 23, 2017 at an awards show in New York City.
- Aflac with KWI Communications and CSE, “Leaving our Duckprints” (Insurance)
- Google Store, “#HolidaysByUs” (Periscope)
- Google Store, “I’m Feeling Lucky Experience presented by Google Store” (Periscope)
- YouTube with Big Spaceship and Hook, “#voteIRL” (YouTube Partnership)
- YouTube with Big Spaceship and Hook, “#voteIRL” (Call to Action)
- Google Store, “I’m Feeling Lucky Experience presented by Google Store” (Physical & Digital)