FleishmanHillard Wins at 2017 SABRE Awards EMEA
LONDON, May 23, 2017 — FleishmanHillard brought home six wins at this year’s SABRE Awards EMEA, including both Middle East and Russia/CIS Consultancies of the Year. The firm was also recognized for its work on behalf of clients CWS-boco, Crocs, Kellogg’s/Lubyatovo and Avon in four categories. The annual SABRE Awards EMEA honor the achievements of communications firms and professionals from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Winners were honored at a gala in London on May 24, 2017.
- Middle East Consultancy of the Year
- FleishmanHillard Vanguard, Russia/CIS Consultancy of the Year
- CWS-boco, “Safe at Work Coalition” (Gold, Baltic)
- Crocs with FleishmanHillard Fishburn, “Astounding the Front Row at London Fashion Week with Crocs” (Gold, Product Media Relations (Consumer))
- Kellogg’s/Lubyatovo with FleishmanHillard Vanguard, “Lubyatovo Helps Kids with All Your Heard” (Gold, Blogger Outreach)
- Avon with FleishmanHillard Vanguard, “Avon’s #Don’tWaitDrive: Take Your Mother for a Doctor’s Check-Up” (Gold, Marketing to Women)