Healthcare in the Trump Era: Politics, Policy and People
When: Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
Where: National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
RSVP to Emma Cummings-Krueger by June 19th by 5:00 PM EST. For those unable to attend in person, the session will also be available via webcast. Please indicate whether you will be attending in person or via webcast.
Healthcare reform in the U.S. has been the subject of great political debate for more than a century, but few would argue that the last decade has brought with it some of the most sweeping — and polarizing — changes in industry history. 2017 is already proving to be no exception to this trend, and more change looms on the not-so-distant future.
Please join FleishmanHillard for a dynamic conversation with leading policy experts on the state of healthcare in the Trump administration and the pressing policy issues and possible solutions that will shape the future of the industry. Bringing together diverse perspectives from both sides of the aisle and beyond, the session will explore such questions as:
- Is it repeal or replace?
- Do we need more regulation or less?
- Whose healthcare is really at stake?
Panelists will include:
- Jim Gerlach, CEO and president, Business-Industry Political Action Committee; former Member of Congress (R-PA)
- Allyson Y. Schwartz, CEO and president, Better Medicare Alliance; former Member of Congress (D-PA)
- Matt Salo, executive director, National Association of Medicaid Directors
- Mark Senak, J.D., SVP and partner, healthcare, FleishmanHillard
Join the online conversation with #FHDCForum