FleishmanHillard Named a Finalist for Multiple Platinum PR & Agency Elite Awards
ST. LOUIS, August 9, 2017 — FleishmanHillard received multiple finalist nods for this year’s Platinum PR & Agency Awards, including Large PR Firm of the Year. In addition to Large PR Firm of the Year, the firm was also recognized in four PR Platinum Award categories for its work on behalf of several clients, including Northside Hospital and AT&T. The firm’s FH4Inclusion program and Andrea Margolin were also named finalists for the Agency Elite Awards.
The annual awards programs, presented by PR News, celebrate the creativity and versatility of the best communications campaigns and practitioners from across the U.S. Winners will be announced at a luncheon in New York City on September 14.
PR Platinum Awards
- FleishmanHillard, Large PR Firm of the Year
- Northside Hospital (Finalist, Media Relations)
- Northside Hospital, “Breast Cancer Awareness Week – Honoring fighters and remembering survivors” (Finalist, Social Media Campaign)
- AT&T, “Entertainment, Where Everything Can Happen” (Finalist, Snapchat Campaign)
Agency Elite Awards
- Andrea Margolin (Agency “Awe” Professional Award)
- FH4Inclusion (Community Relations/Volunteer Programs)