FleishmanHillard Shortlisted for Eight SABRE Awards, Including North America Large Agency of the Year
ST. LOUIS, April 9, 2018 — FleishmanHillard has been shortlisted for eight awards, including North America Large Agency of the Year, at the 2018 North American SABRE Awards, presented by The Holmes Report. The firm received nominations in the Institutional Image, Special Event, Food Service, Telecommunications, and Educational and Culture Institutions categories on behalf of clients Aflac, AT&T, Buffalo Wild Wings, Krispy Kreme, Syracuse University and Wonders of Wildlife.
Winners will be announced at a ceremony in New York City on May 1, 2018.
- North America Large Agency of the Year
- Aflac with KWI and MMC, “Aflac ‘Outducks’ a Reputational Deficit” (Institutional Image)
- Buffalo Wild Wings, “‘What the Favre?!’ Super Bowl Campaign” (Special Event)
- Krispy Kreme, “Breaking the Interstate…and a Sales Record — Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnut’s 80th Birthday” (Food Service)
- Krispy Kreme with Baldwin&, “The Tastiest Eclipse in History” (Food Service)
- AT&T, “Eclipse Impossible” (Telecommunications)
- Wonders of Wildlife, “Johnny Morris’ Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium Grand Opening” (Educational and Cultural Institutions)
- Syracuse University, “Striking Gold: Syracuse University Central to LIGO Discovery of Gold’s Origin” (Educational and Cultural Institutions)