FleishmanHillard Picks Up Seven Awards at 2018 PR Awards Asia
HONG KONG, June 13, 2018 — FleishmanHillard received seven awards at this year’s PR Awards Asia, presented by Campaign. The firm was recognized for its work on behalf of clients Cathay Pacific, Janssen, ARHT, Manulife and Carnival Cruise Line in seven categories.
The annual awards program, now in its 17th year, shines a spotlight on the best and brightest in the communications industry throughout the Asia-Pacific Region. Winners were announced at a ceremony in Hong Kong on June 13, 2018.
- Cathay Pacific, “Cathay Pacific Hush Liner” (Bronze, Consumer Launch)
- Janssen, “HealtheVoices” (Bronze, Healthcare: Ethical)
- ARHT Media, “An Evening with Stephen Hawking” (Bronze, Technology)
- ARHT Media, “An Evening with Stephen Hawking” (Bronze, Experiential PR)
- Manulife, “Retirement Solutions Campaign” (Bronze, Best Use of Content)
- Manulife, “Retirement Solutions Campaign” (Silver, Best Use of Broadcast/Video)
- Carnival Cruise Line, “Carnival Cruise Line Honeyboomers” (Bronze, Australia/New Zealand PR Campaign)