Senior Account Executive, Austin
Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s Austin office has an immediate opening for Senior Account Executive.
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on the power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
The successful hire will work well in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate with teams on brand marketing and reputation management programs. Successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in media and influencer engagement; fluency in online communications and social media; strong written and verbal communications skills; and experience in project and event management. A background in healthcare and/or public health communications is a plus.
- Support integrated teams and vendors in providing clients with seamless multi-channel solutions using paid, earned and owned platforms to deliver maximum performance and results.
- Develop newsworthy story angles and successfully pitch and place stories with local, regional or national media.
- Conduct outreach to key stakeholders to generate support and create advocates.
- Organize and execute events in support of communications initiatives and news.
- Write and edit materials for a variety of online and offline channels with an ability to translate complex topics into consumer and media friendly content.
- Successfully manage and execute multiple projects and deliverables.
- 3-5 years of successful experience in supporting integrated campaigns that further client goals.
- Agency experience is a must and experience working with both government and private sector client is a plus.
- Excellent writing abilities across multiple channels including media materials, social content and client reports.
- Experience in working effectively with reporters, influencers/stakeholders and social media.
- Experience with event planning and execution.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive and a willingness to take ownership is essential to success.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure.
- A strong team orientation is critical based on the collaborative culture of the office and FleishmanHillard.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.