Account Executive Healthcare, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Our Healthcare practice is the largest of 13 teams in Europe and a core part of the wider FH healthcare offering globally. We have a varied and impressive client base made up of blockbuster drugs and top-10 global pharma brands in various disciplines. Key therapy areas include but are not limited to oncology, respiratory, cardiovascular and nephrology. As a team, we are passionate about informing and driving authentic, sustainable conversations, rooted in true insights. These deliver magnetic ideas that make a difference and deliver positive changes in opinions and behaviour, addressing critical needs for our clients.
As an Account Executive you will support a variety of leading global pharma brands. Working on several potentially blockbuster drugs this role will support the team across a range of therapy areas. You will be involved in a variety of campaigns, from brand-building and reputation / crisis & issues management, integrated digital services, product launches and events to internal communications and change management.
Day to day tasks include:
- Supporting the development of client communication plans, presentations, reports etc.
- Supporting the team on media relations, pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and byline articles while developing and strengthening relationships with key media contacts
- Supporting the team in the development of materials for client meetings
- Participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
- Reporting and providing analysis on the results of online/offline activities
- Contributing to the management of client budgets; tracking, billing and communications
- Supporting and contributing to the identification of organic growth and new business opportunities
- Biotech, pharmaceutical or healthcare communications experience within an in-house team or communications agency advantageous but not essential
- A thirst for knowledge, interest and desire to work in the ever-changing world of healthcare
- A basic understanding of digital platforms
- Understanding of healthcare and generalist media
- Skilled at applied strategic thinking; anticipating issues, trends, and connections, and translating those insights into actionable ideas for the client
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Effective problem solving abilities: ability to keep things moving and on track
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If you have experience in the above we would love to hear from you!
We are one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 2,500 employees in over 80+ offices around the globe. FH was founded over 65 years ago and has since established a strong reputation for delivering meaningful, positive and measurable impact for clients. We are widely recognised for exceptional service and quality standards as well as our long-term relationships with clients.
Our London office is the second largest office in the global network, defined by a series of practice groups – Corporate Communications, Public Affairs, Corporate Reporting, Brand Marketing, Digital & Social, Insights & Planning, and Brand, Content & Design – combined with expertise in industry sectors such as energy, technology, healthcare, travel and tourism, food & drink, sports, FMCG, financial & professional services.
We have a strong and talented team, a solid client base of Fortune 500 and FTSE listed companies. And, while we’re part of a successful global group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
Awards – just some or our awards include – Top 50 Companies for Executive Women 2010-2016 | NAFE, Gold for Best Use of Social Media Measurement, 2016 | AMEC Awards, Silver for Best Strategic / Creative Development of a New Brand, 2016 | Transform Awards Europe. International Consultancy of the Year, Global Agency of the Year and Large Agency of the Year in 2014 by PR Week, as well as European Consultancy of the Year for the second year running by the Holmes Report. We have also been named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
We are part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE:OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.