Account Manager Medical Education, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Our Medical Education team at FHF London comprises specialised account handlers and medical writers and is employed by clients in the pharmaceutical industry to deliver science-based activities targeted at physicians and other healthcare professionals.
We are seeking an Account Manager to take on a key client service role on a large global account that covers a mix of peer-reviewed publications, internal communications and congress activities.
Day to day tasks include:
- Ensure familiarity with guidelines and regulations (both industry-wide and client-specific) regarding interactions between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals
- Attain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of therapeutic areas and data of relevance to client
- Manage multiple tasks on a large global account to deadline and with scrupulous attention to detail
- Assist with publications planning and management, including checking scientific publications for accuracy, routing publications through the client’s approval process, researching congresses and journals, managing the layout and production of hard copy and electronic posters
- Organise events for healthcare professionals such as satellite symposia at medical congresses and advisory board meetings
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with client contacts
- Demonstrate effective team working and efficient working practices
- Candidates will be working as an AM or experienced SAE in a med comms agency
- A biological science degree is essential
- Candidates must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and an interest in the scientific and commercial aspects of the development of new drugs
If you have experience in the above we would love to hear from you!
More about us…
About FleishmanHillard Fishburn
Our London team harnesses the collective power of creative, social, tech and strategic marketing to produce electric, infectious and award-winning communications. With this in mind, we create provocative, inspiring solutions for big and small brands with stories to tell - which could be anything from a blog or social campaign to an installation, film, event or long-term movement. And while we’re part of a successful Global Group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.