Account Manager Technology, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our innovative Technology team, one of the fastest growing teams at FHF. This role will be responsible for driving quality media coverage, crafting creative ideas and high quality content to raise brand awareness and visibility for our clients.
As an Account Manager, you will manage a client portfolio which includes one of our most prestigious global accounts, coordinating with other FH offices in the EMEA network to deliver quality campaigns and projects. Additionally you will be involved in supporting new business activities in the technology team as well as ensuring the smooth running of the administrative and operational aspects of accounts.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Managing the day-to-day contact with clients and the FHF team internally to deliver highly creative media campaigns that make our clients stand out from their competitors and achieve their business objectives
- Building relationships with key national, business and trade publications to drive positive and hard-hitting coverage for clients to raise their visibility and support business growth
- Identifying and securing speaking opportunities, media interviews and events for clients
- Creating high quality content in the form of written by-lined articles to place in key trade publications
- Contribute to the management of client budgets; tracking, billing and communications
- Participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
- Supporting and contributing to the identification of organic growth and new business opportunities
- Previous experience at account management level within an agency environment desirable
- Strong UK media relations skills, particularly within the technology industry
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including the ability to develop press materials and contribute creative ideas to communications plans
- Strong organisation and project management abilities; ability to juggle, think quickly and make independent decisions
- Skilled at applied strategic thinking; anticipating issues, trends, and connections, and translating those insights into actionable ideas for clients
- Results-focused approach with effective problem solving abilities
- Skilled at mentoring and developing junior members of the team
If you have experience in the above we would love to hear from you!
About FleishmanHillard Fishburn
FleishmanHillard Fishburn is an award-winning communications agency, based in London. We’re part of an industry-leading global network with more than 2,000 employees in over 80 offices around the globe. We are widely recognized for excellent service and our long-term relationships with our clients.
We have a strong and talented team, a solid client base of Fortune 500 and FTSE listed companies. And, while we’re part of a successful global group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.