Account Manager/Account Director, Bangkok
Are you a strategic and passionate communications professional with a global mindset?
Are you interested in an organization that fosters a culture with ongoing career development opportunities across the region and promotes entrepreneurship?
Would you like to be rewarded for the positive impact of your contributions to the people, culture and business?
If the answer is yes, then FleishmanHillard may be your next ideal career move.
Who we are:
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications agency specializing in digital, social, strategic integration, research & analytics, brand marketing, public affairs, media relations and reputation management. As a worldwide agency acknowledged for setting the standard of quality in its industry, FleishmanHillard encourages the pursuit of exciting careers in integrated communications. The firm has built its reputation on using strategic communications to deliver what its clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of its clients’ business. The firm is renowned for its collegial company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, creativity and personal commitment. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) a leading global advertising and marketing communications services company.
FleishmanHillard established a presence in Asia Pacific in the early 1990s. Over the last few years the firm has grown exponentially with clients to become a leading regional network comprised of 19 wholly owned offices and three brands in 10 countries. Their top clients include an impressive roster of both global and Asian MNCs. FleishmanHillard has been honored with hundreds of industry accolades, including most recently PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Asia Pacific Network of the Year in 2014.
FleishmanHillard Bangkok has the fastest performance growth in the region and is committed to making additional investments for the client servicing team across all levels- Account Managers to Account Directors – to work across a range of both local and global clients.
The opportunity -
You will be part of a close knit growing team with some of the most creative, brightest, energetic and enthusiastic PR/communication professionals who work across a range of clients in consumer, corporate, technology and financial services to develop and manage high profile strategic communication and digitally led integrated campaigns. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a truly fun and unique global agency for an entrepreneurial adventure with a promising career path to grow and develop in strategic PR/communications. The successful candidate must demonstrate deep integrated communications expertise, strong client partnership, and a consistent track record of delivering quality work and client service.
What you’ll need -
- A minimum of 5 years consumer, technology, finance services or corporate communications experience gained in combination from the agency, corporate environment or possibly government.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, from business media news releases to executive talking points.
- Exposure to local and international media and to working with digital media outlets including social networking sites and bloggers.
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm to be part of a growing team. Positive attitude to challenges with a strong willingness to learn and be resourceful.
- To champion fresh ideas and influences clients on innovative communication strategies that drive impact, new practices or capabilities and authoring new products and programs
What you’ll receive -
- A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in communications to a new level
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications
- Multi-market global clients and the opportunity to travel in the region
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
FleishmanHillard combines local knowledge with the power and resources of a global network.
FleishmanHillard, a worldwide leader in public relations and strategic communications, continues to grow its dynamic, award-winning Asia Pacific presence. As an important part of this seamless network, FleishmanHillard in Thailand supports a wide range of organizations, from blue-chip multinationals looking for regional expansion to local companies seeking targeted growth. We are driven by the same goal that drives the agency worldwide: deliver results by combining local thinking with a powerful global network. So whether your communications needs revolve around financial services, technology, healthcare and consumer products or one of the many other areas we specialize in, we help set your business apart — in Thailand and abroad.