Account Supervisor, Corporate Responsibility + Global Impact, San Francisco
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard, a leading global communications agency, has an immediate opening in our San Francisco office for an Account Supervisor to join our dynamic corporate reputation practice that includes a robust portfolio of clients passionate about social responsibility and their potential for positive global impact. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for an integrated communications professional to work in a fast-paced environment with collaborative teams on global social impact, corporate social responsibility initiatives, reputation management, multi-stakeholder communications, executive communications, corporate storytelling and brand building.
As one of the largest full-service agencies in the Bay Area, FleishmanHillard San Francisco practice groups include Consumer Brand Marketing, Corporate Reputation and Social Responsibility, Healthcare, Technology, and Social + Creative Communications. Clients include FitBit, AT&T, EA, Genentech, Kaiser Permanente, Bayer, Plantronics, Levis, and many more.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Support the planning and execution of integrated social responsibility and global impact programs.
- Play a pivotal role in handling many of the day-to-day activities for the social responsibility and global impact team, including working with senior members of the team to help coordinate projects and clients, and manage timelines, deliverables and budgets.
- Develop and edit compelling and high-quality deliverables, including plans, presentations, memos, research, written content, media materials, website and social media content, client correspondence, and marketing collateral.
- Working with senior team members, help generate incremental business opportunities with our existing clients, contribute to new business proposals, and provide insights and expertise to our overall social responsibility and global impact product offering.
The successful candidate must be results oriented and have prior recent agency experience. Understanding and experience in global social impact and/or executing corporate reputation/responsibility programs is a plus. Additionally, candidates should have:
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience integrated communications. A background in social impact, global development, foundation, NGOs, shared value, sustainability, and/or corporate responsibility is highly preferred.
- Superior research and writing skills, with the ability to package information in clear, cohesive ways and develop and edit high-quality materials (e.g., communications plans, presentations, keynotes, news and online media materials, bylined articles/op-eds, briefing documents, trend analysis summaries, fact sheets).
- Experience executing media outreach and social media campaigns, including a solid understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Experience with paid social media campaigns and/or content partnerships and marketing is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing communications plans and the ability to draft and implement strategic public relations programs within budget.
- Experience managing and coordinating projects with multiple work streams, including managing junior team members, both directly and indirectly.
- Broad business understanding, strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinking.
- Candidate should have the ability to engage off- and online audiences, and tell complex stories in an easily digestible way.
- High proficiency in recognizing and applying global and regional social, economic and policy trends that may impact current and future clients.
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients. Experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under deadlines in a fast-paced environment. A strong team orientation is critical based on the collaborative culture of the office and FleishmanHillard.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
FleishmanHillard has been recognized on the PR News CSR A-List for its leading global impact and corporate responsibility work for the past five years. FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2017 and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
FleishmanHillard will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.