Account Supervisor New Business, Washington, D.C.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
It’s not that we enjoy jumping out of planes. It’s just that big wins don’t happen without taking a few risks. No two companies face exactly the same challenges or opportunities, which is why we believe in carving out the right path for each client.
FleishmanHillard – Washington DC, has an opportunity for an energetic business development professional with good instincts, an adventurous spirit, and proven experience gaining new clients. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a passionate new business leader to join a global team with nationally-known clients in technology, financial and professional services, healthcare, consumer products and services, energy and more.
- Work directly with senior partner for new business development to strengthen overall approach and processes.
- Vet incoming new business leads and support major pitches.
- Initiate, structure and engage high value strategic partnerships.
- Oversee deck creation and support for any marketing activities: conference panels, webinars, partnerships, white papers, website content.
- Organize and facilitate requests to the design team, ensuring drafts are reviewed/edited and changes/edits are handled.
- Arrange and facilitate brainstorms, rehearsals and pitch meetings associated with new business opportunities.
- Participate in new business calls and coordinate new biz activities.
- Report on agency new business/marketing efforts.
- Coordinate, track and report past and present new biz prospects and activities.
- Lead prospecting brainstorms/exercises for senior leaders and provide counsel on proactive new business initiatives.
- Maintain close ties to new accounts with high potential for growth.
- 4-6 years of public relations/public affairs agency experience.
- Solid track record of client service and/or new business development.
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to drive the process while viewing the agency’s offerings holistically.
- Must be a strong writer capable of working on multiple assignments at one time.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.