Account Supervisor, New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Do you look at social media programs and think, I can do better? Can you turn a verbose press release into a tweet? Do you read AdAge articles and think, yeah, no kidding? If so, we have a gig for you at FleishmanHillard. FleishmanHillard New York leverages the power of digital, social, research and strategic communications to produce award-winning campaigns for our clients, using traditional media relations, social media, and digital platforms. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on and energetic Account Supervisor to bring their social media ideas to life for some of the world’s largest brands across technology, consumer and healthcare sectors. The successful hire will support the planning and execution of social media content and campaigns for clients. Candidates will design engagement programs, exercise analytical and social listening skills, keep on top of emerging social media platforms and trends, and help engage with various existing branded social media communities.
- Build and execute social media and digital strategy for consumer and
- Corporate brands through competitive research, platform determination
- Benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Lead brand content strategy and generate, edit, publish and share daily
- Content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful
- Connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize platforms to increase the visibility of client’s social content
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices for clients
- Collaborate with other practice groups and integrated account team members
- Manage junior staff members
- Build internal best practices and training documents as it related to social media and digital expertise
- 5-8 years of experience in social media, agency experience a plus
- Experience in social media strategy, content development and/or engagement
- Understanding of social metrics and analytics
- Strong understanding of multiple social platforms including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Experience building and executing influencer relations programs to support brand launches or event activations a plus
- Strong writer and editor
- Good eye for creative design and creative experience a plus
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving
- Strategy and implementation of paid social recommendations for established and emerging social channels a plus
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense
- A strong communicator
- Experience with large, complex brand(s) preferred
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.