Account Supervisor- Sports/Entertainment, St. Louis
FleishmanHillard’s St. Louis office is seeking an energetic, self-starting Account Supervisor with a passion for pop culture, current events and entertainment to join our growing Brand Marketing team. This person will have the opportunity to work with influencers on high-profile brand marketing programs for an impressive client portfolio made up of brands from a range of industry sectors.
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on the power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Build and implement influencer programs – celebrity, digital/social, sports – for brand awareness, seasonal activations, product launches and corporate social responsibility.
- Identify, secure and manage influencers including celebrities, musicians, athletes, social media influencers and category experts for consumer brand opportunities.
- Identify, cultivate and manage relationships with home, lifestyle, food, fashion, technology, and entertainment influencers across blogs and social platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and emerging digital platforms.
- Serve as a day-to-day client contact.
- Plan and manage events including media tours in New York City and Los Angeles, SMTs/RMTs, launch events, red carpets, etc.
- Uncover trends and opportunities that leverage influencers and media to co-create engaging content with client brands.
- Develop media strategy and successfully pitch and place stories with national entertainment, lifestyle media.
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities within the consumer influencer space; present core capabilities.
- 4-7 years of brand marketing experience with at least two years of influencer marketing experience; sponsorship, media integration and partnership marketing experience a plus.
- Experience in the entertainment and/or sports industries a plus.
- A passion for entertainment and/or sports a must.
- Strong media relations skills, including strategy development and solid consumer and lifestyle media contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgment and maturity; a proclivity to negotiate a plus.
- Versatility of experience across lifestyle verticals (e.g. sports, consumer packaged goods, fashion, food and beverage).
- Ability to counsel confidently and persuasively, think on your feet and manage under pressure.
- Resourceful and creative problem solver.
- Polished, energetic and dynamic presence.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.