Accounting Intern,St. Louis
The Financial Reporting Group has an immediate opening for an Accounting Intern to work between 15 and 25 hours per week. This part-time accounting intern position will handle a wide range of important duties that will support the Financial Reporting Group. We’re needing a flexible and highly motivated individual who has excellent communication skills and is willing to rise to any task.
- Work closely with the Financial Reporting team
- Assist with office’s monthly forecast and budget
- Prepare summaries and analysis on special tasks for the Financial Reporting team
- Assist with monthly journal entries
- Prepare monthly vouchers for intercompany invoices
- Assist with various tax requests from the Tax Director
- Reconciling key ledger accounts
- Assist with Fixed Asset reporting
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Candidate should be working towards a degree in Accounting
- Strong work ethic
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- The ability to analyze, interpret, and communicate with teammates efficiently
- The ability to meet monthly and quarterly deadlines and apply appropriate judgment in time management of each task
- A self-starter and highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply - only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.