Accounts Payable Payment Processor, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global, CLS and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and DocFinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening for a reliable, well organized, and experienced associate in our Accounts Payable department. This position will be responsible for providing AP Payment Processing support for our US, Canadian, European, and Middle East offices. The environment is very fast-paced with high volume. The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and transition into the position with ease.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Daily processing of urgent invoice review and express payment
- Weekly processing of payments to suppliers and employees via ACH/EFT, Check, and Wire within various bank interfaces
- Application of payments, including foreign dollar transactions/conversions
- Set up and verify new vendor information
- Gather and process time sensitive monthly invoices/payments (parking, rent, advisory boards, etc.)
- Correspond with buyers/offices to assist with questions/needs
- Assist with month-end accruals
- Resolve stale outstanding checks
- Knowledge of basic banking and electronic payment requirements
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to compose and initiate correspondence
- Possess strong problem solving ability, attention to detail and a well-defined work ethic
- Ability to process data with speed and accuracy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in PeopleSoft a plus
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable payment processing
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.