Receptionist, San Francisco
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard San Francisco is seeking an enthusiastic, talented and experienced receptionist for our growing office. This position, which requires a motivated self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment, provides the opportunity to work with our dynamic and experienced administrative team, providing support across the office’s practice groups.
- Interface with clients and all levels of staff; help resolve complex inquiries from both clients and account staff.
- Assist with client and internal billing projects and inquiries.
- Basic accounts payable support
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itinerary for senior level executives.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, charts, tables, memoranda and letters using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Provide research assistance on various projects and proposals.
- Will deal with sensitive and confidential information on a daily basis
- A polished professional with a can-do attitude and the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems is required.
In addition, we seek:
- 4+ years of administrative experience, with outstanding prioritization, communication and organizational skills.
- Previous experience managing executive calendars and travel arrangements.
- Experience in a billable environment is a huge plus, as is solid understanding of a client service environment.
- Understanding of accounting software and practices.
- Experience proofreading work for accuracy.
- Strong research and writing skills, with the ability to manage a project from start to finish.
- The ideal candidate will be effective working both independently and as a team member.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Design and desktop publishing experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and handle changing needs of clients.
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.