Administrative Coordinator, Atlanta
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is seeking an enthusiastic, talented and experienced administrative coordinator to join our Atlanta office. This position requires a motivated self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment. The administrative coordinator will provide all of the administrative support for our team.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Administrative support for General Manager (primary priority).
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports, coordinate meetings, including preparation of handouts as needed (proofreading, photocopying and distributing).
- Interface with all levels of staff, corporate teams and clients; helping to resolve inquiries as they arise.
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries for senior level executives.
- Reconcile monthly statements, track staff paid time off, initiate POs and process local accounts payable.
- Liaise with building facilities/office management/corporate teams for office equipment, supplies and computer lease refreshes.
- Handle sensitive information in a discreet manner on a frequent basis.
- 2+ years of administrative experience, with outstanding prioritization, communication and organizational skills.
- Previous experience making travel arrangements and managing executive calendars.
- The ideal candidate will be effective working both independently and as a team member.
- Experience in a billable environment is a huge plus, as is solid understanding of a client service environment.
- Familiarity with accounting practices.
- Experience proofreading work for accuracy.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. (Design and desktop publishing experience is a plus.)
- Experience working with confidential material in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and handle changing needs.
- Ability to demonstrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.