Administrative Coordinator MIS, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. We operate throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For more than 60 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, motivated, and experienced administrative professional to be part of the MIS team supporting the CIO, Team Leads and the department in general. This position requires candidates to be dedicated, reliable, and possess a keen ability to anticipate needs. Prioritizing, taking initiative with the capacity to adapt and learn quickly is a must.
This individual will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure and to all staff around the world.
- Three to five years’ experience in an office environment, prior experience working in an IT department a plus
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft helpful
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to compose and initiate correspondence
- Strong creative problem solving ability, resourcefulness and a well-defined work ethic
- Good judgment and decision-making
- Proven record of dedication and reliability
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Professional demeanor and appearance with exceptional telephone etiquette
Specific skills and experience should include:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages as appropriate
- Maintain calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel
- Arrange domestic and international travel; prepare itineraries, and other travel items as needed
- For international travel, secure appropriate travel documentation, such as Visas, Passport pages, and renewals
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Arrange and set up department meetings; conference calls; and other gatherings that could require catering
- Maintain department records and assist with the preparation for audits
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.