Administrative Coordinator (TogoRun), New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
TogoRun, a leading worldwide public relations firm, is seeking a professional, talented and experienced Administrative Coordinator in our New York office. Initiative, flexibility, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and ability to work under pressure and in a team environment, are essential to this position.
- Support multiple Senior-level staff -- five to six people
- Manage multiple calendars and coordinate meetings including catering & conference room management
- Occasional Time Entry for Senior staff
- Coordinate travel using company travel agency
- Process and reconcile expense reports
- Process and reconcile invoices
- Format, proof and finalize documents, presentations and spreadsheets
- Research and prepare materials for new business presentations
- Interface with agency clients and senior level staff
- Perform administrative duties as requested including, coordinate mailings, order products and services, maintain client files, run business errands
- Provide support to the Executive Coordinator as required
- Coordinate with co-workers across multiple offices to ensure that new starters have the correct documentation and equipment
- Be a liaison and first point of contact for all visitors to the NY office
- Have flexibility to work occasional O.T.
- Performing ad hoc administrative duties as required
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Deep experience working with accounting and finance departments, with hands-on experience invoicing, billing, preparing expense reports, and AR and AP
- Experience in a billable environment is a huge plus, as is solid understanding of a client services environment
- Experience scheduling domestic and international travel
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, including editing/proofreading ability
- Strong attention to detail while having the ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Maintain a positive attitude and be committed to client service
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure
- College degree preferred
TogoRun is an award-winning global integrated communications agency focused on health and well-being with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington, D.C., and London. In addition to being named among the 2017 Top Places to Work in PR by PR News, TogoRun has also been recognized by PRWeek Global in the prestigious category of International Agency of the Year for an unprecedented consecutive four years (2014: Winner, 2015 and 2016: High Commendation; 2017: Nominated). Our team also has received more than 220 industry awards for breakthrough achievements in health awareness, consumer activation, traditional and social media, public policy, CSR and measurement.
The agency’s client roster includes many of the world’s leading pharma/biotech, health tech, provider, non-profit and medical aesthetics/beauty companies. TogoRun is a wholly owned subsidiary of Omnicom, and a sister agency to FleishmanHillard with access to both Omnicom’s and Fleishman’s extensive international network of strategic communications, marketing and public policy advisors. For more information, visit www.TogoRun.com.
TogoRun is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. TogoRun does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where TogoRun does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
TogoRun is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V and mandates equal pay for equal work.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.