Administrative Coordinator Human Resources, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. We operate throughout North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For more than 70 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance.
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opportunity for an adaptable Administrative Coordinator to join our Talent Development team at our global headquarters in St. Louis. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in a fast-paced, challenging organization juggling multiple projects under strict deadlines. Other responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide support to the global Talent Development team
- Coordinate benefits projects, interfacing with vendors, employees, and payroll
- Troubleshoot confidential employee inquiries and work with the benefits team to resolve data and eligibility issues
- Support administrative process for employee benefits including interface with corporate benefits providers and administrative vendors, EAP, travel medical and security vendor, 401K, and annual enrollment process
- Complete and manage special projects as needed
- Maintain and update human resources database system
- Coordinate benefits communications via company intranet and direct to employees
- Process employee paperwork including new hire, terminations, and other changes
- Plan and organize meetings, coordinate travel logistics, and manage expense reports
- Prepare statistical reports and presentations for distribution and review by executive management
- Prepare presentations using MS Office applications, coordinating with internal and external resources as necessary
- Compose correspondence, proofread, and assist with production of communications and other materials
- Screen and respond to incoming calls and correspondence with attention to detail and confidentiality
- 7 - 10 years of administrative assistant experience preferably in a fast-paced, complex, team-oriented environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task
- Proactive and able to prioritize one’s own work
- Proven track record of handling sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess the ability to analyze and organize data
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written, as well as the ability to edit and proofread
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Tenacious problem-solving approach
- Previous human resources experience preferred
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in work schedule
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.