Administrative Coordinator TogoRun, New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
TogoRun, a leading worldwide public relations firm, is seeking a professional, talented and experienced Administrative Coordinator in our New York office. Initiative, flexibility, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and ability to work under pressure and in a team environment, are essential to this position.
- Support multiple Senior-level staff -- five to six people
- Manage multiple calendars and coordinate meetings including catering & conference room management
- Occasional Time Entry for Senior staff
- Coordinate travel using company travel agency
- Process and reconcile expense reports
- Process and reconcile invoices
- Format, proof and finalize documents, presentations and spreadsheets
- Research and prepare materials for new business presentations
- Interface with agency clients and senior level staff
- Perform administrative duties as requested including, coordinate mailings, order products and services, maintain client files, run business errands
- Provide support to the Executive Coordinator as required
- Coordinate with co-workers across multiple offices to ensure that new starters have the correct documentation and equipment
- Be a liaison and first point of contact for all visitors to the NY office
- Have flexibility to work occasional O.T.
- Performing ad hoc administrative duties as required
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Deep experience working with accounting and finance departments, with hands-on experience invoicing, billing, preparing expense reports, and AR and AP
- Experience in a billable environment is a huge plus, as is solid understanding of a client services environment
- Experience scheduling domestic and international travel
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, including editing/proofreading ability
- Strong attention to detail while having the ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Maintain a positive attitude and be committed to client service
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure
- College degree preferred
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of DAS, and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: Specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.