Administrative Coordinator (VOX), Washington, D.C.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
VOX Global is looking for a polished, professional executive administrator to provide support for senior staff and assist the financial department.
- Support several senior executive staff with scheduling and planning meetings, financial and staffing reports, completing expenses, booking travel and time entry
- Support senior team on special projects and tasks as needed, including creating decks, ordering corporate gifts, conducting new business and media research, event planning and coordination, and database management
- Provide assistance to finance department, including but not limited to budget management, freelancer coordinator, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and tracking subscriptions
- Train team members on the expense process and account system
- Work in concert with the administrative team to complete projects
- Provide office support including ordering supplies, maintain subscriptions and memberships, building liaison, Fed Ex and mail coordination.
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of company‐wide events and culture and professional development activities
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite‐ particularly excel sheet proficiency
- Above‐average written and verbal communication skills; including proofreading and editing; ability to interface effectively with staff
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Self‐motivated with ability to prioritize and organize
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Routinely handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate ability and confidence to resolve routine and complex issues from internal and external sources
About VOX Global
Based in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com.
VOX Global is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. VOX Global does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where VOX Global does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.