Art Director, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is seeking an experienced and highly talented Art Director. We are looking for a trailblazing multimedia creative with strong project management, presentation, consulting and design skills. The ideal candidate has good instincts, an adventurous spirit and a track record of driving effective results. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of digital and print projects that allow the opportunity for hands-on collaboration with teammates and senior leadership to create internal and external corporate marketing and global business development materials.
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on the power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Responsibilities will include
- Manage a portfolio of varied multimedia creative assignments [online, print, presentation].
- Contribute to the development of global design and visual communications strategies.
- Assist in establishing timelines and budgets, and demonstrate an ability to work successfully on deadline and within budget.
- Act resourcefully, discovering creative solutions in order to achieve creative and business objectives.
- Interpret and apply the brand identity system throughout global network.
- Direct the work of other creative professionals, demonstrating leadership capabilities among team members.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on experience in a creative leadership position.
- Agency background (advertising, PR, marketing, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational savvy, with the ability to interface with internal teams and manage projects.
- Proven success working in an agile, deadline-driven environment.
- Expertise in the areas of marketing and branding.
- Ability to carry out all phases of the creative process.
- Ability to translate concepts across multiple mediums including print, online, presentation and dimensional formats.
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office suites.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your best work.
- BA or BS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design, or equivalent.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.