Assistant Account Executive Consumer, New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
The New York office of FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a dynamic, energetic and proactive Assistant Account Executive to join our Consumer Marketing group. This position provides the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative environment with a collaborative team on brand building, media relations, lifestyle and sports marketing, influencer marketing and creative program development.
The successful candidate will have strong research and project management chops, strong writing skills, event management skills and experience executing multiple programs. We’re looking for someone who has obvious passion and energy for marketing brands across all industries to consumers.
- Provide proactive client counsel and creative recommendations on how to meet consumer marketing goals through communications.
- Work with integrated teams to provide clients with seamless multi-channel solutions utilizing media relations, digital, experiential, and social media platforms to deliver maximum performance and results.
- Develop and execute for client and media materials: plans, presentations, reports, and communications documents.
- Help to build consumer/lifestyle media and influencer relationships.
- Manage projects and balance workload.
- Develop and manage budgets, direct strategic planning and ensure profitability.
- Develop and edit high quality written materials, including programs, media strategies, press materials, social content strategies and posts, and remarks.
- 6 months – 1 year+ of experience providing public relations counsel to clients.
- Experience in the consumer practice area including familiarity with lifestyle industries
- Passion for CSR initiatives.
- Experience in executing creative programs and events that generate conversation and gain high level of media interest.
- Digitally savvy, ideally with experience in developing digital and social media strategies, and creating and executing integrated programs and campaigns that align with client objectives.
- Strong capabilities in media relations, from strategy development to generating results.
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain good client relationships and deliver outstanding results.
- Prior agency experience is preferred, though not required.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.