Assistant Account Executive Project Management 6-month Internship, Brussels
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s Brussels office is seeking a project management intern with first relevant work experience to support its Special Projects practice.
Within our Brussels office, our Special Projects Team consists of six fulltime consultants advising on a multinational European campaign.
- 6-month remunerated stage
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Experience & skills required:
Candidates will have a first working experience relating to project management. This experience should ideally be acquired working with the EU institutions, EU trade associations, in-house or through a communications consultancy.
- Excellent command of English, both verbally and in writing (native level). Fluent command of additional European languages would be a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and first experience in project management
- Self-motivation, and a results-driven outlook
- Confidence in interacting with clients and third parties
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly complex multi-national environment
- An understanding of the implications of external developments on a environment, and how businesses make decisions internally
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficiency in common business software applications
- The main responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and distributing complex weekly reports to clients, including gathering and following up on relevant input from market teams and third party partners
- Creation of presentation and reporting templates
- Coordination with FH colleagues and third parties
- Drafting agendas and follow-up on actions
- Sending out weekly priority emails
- Ongoing management of project planner /work in progress (WIP) document
- Meeting & event organisation, logistics and follow-up
Our philosophy hinges on supportive teamwork and we look for individuals who are motived by the opportunity to be part of a market-leading, high caliber and culturally rich group. FleishmanHillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is what distinguishes us in our market.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send your CV (NO Europass) and motivation letter through our website: http://fleishmanhillard.com/careers/.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.