Assistant Account Executive Public Affairs, Berlin
Position Overview and Responsibilities
With more than 80 offices in 20 countries, FleishmanHillard is one of the largest PR-networks worldwide. With offices in Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Munich FleishmanHillard has more than 70 consultants based in Germany alone who provide their expertise to renowned clients in the fields of Public Relations, Brand Marketing, Corporate Affairs und Public Affairs.
For our Public Affairs team in Berlin, we are looking for:
Assistant Account Executive (m/f) Public Affairs
The Public Affairs Practice of FleishmanHillard in Berlin provides services to clients that include corporations, associations as well as non-profit organizations.
- You are responsible for planning, designing and implementing a broad spectrum of public affairs and corporate affairs activities
- You analyze current political developments and legislative processes and work out communication recommendations
- You take over extensive research activities, monitoring and reporting tasks
- You are actively involved in social media / digital projects
- You are planning events and assisting in execution and follow up
- You write, edit and translate articles of all kinds
- You participate in conferences and political events, and prepare relevant results and information for clients
- A university degree, preferably in the fields of political science/public management, economics, law, communications or journalism
- First professional experience in a PR agency or the communications department of a company through internships
- Very good knowledge of the political system at the state, federal and EU levels, as well as very good knowledge of the relevant political processes, institutions and actors
- Very good English and German language skills (oral and written)
- Very good knowledge of standard software (MS Office), including the internet
- Ideally some experience in politics / journalism
- A high level of commitment and service orientation and consulting expertise
- Creativity as well as conceptual and organizational skills
We offer you:
- Excellent development and career opportunities in one of the world's leading PR agencies
- Exciting challenges in an international environment
- Self-sufficiency in work with clients and projects with room for ideas
- A cooperative working environment with an experienced team of experts
To apply, please send your full application by email (preferably as a PDF file) incl. your earliest starting date to email@example.com.
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Senior Manager Talent Development
FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH | Hanauer Landstraße 182 A | 60314 Frankfurt | Germany
T +49 69 40 57 02 125| F +49 69 43 03 97 | M +49 174 377 7104
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.