Associate Director Research, Analytics & Measurement, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Our Insights & Analytics teams are the champions of our strategic planning methodology that employs data and insights to drive creativity and results. Everything we do is based on clear business objectives and measurable KPI’s. By learning as much as possible about environments, audiences, beliefs and behaviors, we uncover action-oriented insights that inspire and guide the development of integrated and creative comms programs. Our team of insights, planning, creative and social practitioners who, alongside their communications peers, deliver award winning campaigns and creative solutions.
As an Associate Director you will be an ambassador for our new specialty agency within the FleishmanHillard global network that brings together social, creative and data-driven specialists who constantly strive to improve upon the ways brands reach their audiences. Providing a lead role in uncovering insights that inform business and marketing decisions for a renowned global technology client you’ll also play a pivotal role within the insights team and agency in general.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Building relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams to promote, develop and manage data and analysis deliverables.
- Supporting the Analytics team in providing big picture analysis of social data across multiple programs and social channels.
- Assist the Director & Partner to develop innovative and effective propositions for data and analytics
- Collecting and synthesizing data across PESO channels (paid, earned, shared, owned) using various social listening and analytical tools.
- Identifying new opportunities through building and strengthening the client relationship.
- Must be passionate about social, data and analytic tools.
- Have an innate curiosity to find out “why?” and deliver synthesized data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for our client.
- Ability to think not only quantitatively, but also be able to thoughtfully and holistically create reports that address large strategic business questions with a data-based narrative.
- Hold an outstanding track record in supporting and delivering quality work for clients, be a team player and motivator, demonstrate the ability to get the job done.
- Experienced forecasting and budgeting with strong financial management skills
- Experience in an advertising, digital or PR agency an advantage
- Strong analytical skills – and previous experience analyzing, interpreting and selling clients on the impact of social data.
- Comfortable finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories, and presenting data.
- A strong understanding of social listening tools and Boolean logic across multiple platforms (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Zignal, etc.) with knowledge of how and when to apply deep Boolean commands like proximity commands, search order commands and more.
- Expertise with tools to analyze social data: Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of social APIs and server side storage to determine how to develop issue alerts, dashboard integrations and historical data access
- Experience in crisis alert reporting; ability to communicate clearly and concisely, to various management levels.
If this sounds like you we would love to discuss further!
More about us…
We are one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 2,500 employees in over 80+ offices around the globe. FH was founded over 65 years ago and has since established a strong reputation for delivering meaningful, positive and measurable impact for clients. We are widely recognised for exceptional service and quality standards as well as our long-term relationships with clients.
Our London office is the second largest office in the global network, defined by a series of practice groups – Corporate Communications, Public Affairs, Corporate Reporting, Brand Marketing, Digital & Social, Insights & Planning, and Brand, Content & Design – combined with expertise in industry sectors such as energy, technology, healthcare, travel and tourism, food & drink, sports, FMCG, financial & professional services.
We have a strong and talented team, a solid client base of Fortune 500 and FTSE listed companies. And, while we’re part of a successful global group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
Awards – just some or our awards include – Top 50 Companies for Executive Women 2010-2016 | NAFE, Gold for Best Use of Social Media Measurement, 2016 | AMEC Awards, Silver for Best Strategic / Creative Development of a New Brand, 2016 | Transform Awards Europe. International Consultancy of the Year, Global Agency of the Year and Large Agency of the Year in 2014 by PR Week, as well as European Consultancy of the Year for the second year running by the Holmes Report. We have also been named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
We are part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE:OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.