Billing Coordinator, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services is the shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group. Agency Accounting Services works closely with FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. FleishmanHillard Inc. operates throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For 70 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance. Agency Accounting Services has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies with locations about the world.
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening in the FleishmanHillard St. Louis office for an enthusiastic, motivated, and experienced billing specialist to be part of the Accounting team. This position requires candidates to be dedicated, reliable, and possess keen analytical skills. The successful candidate takes initiative with the capacity to adapt and learn quickly and has excellent prioritization skills. This position will provide clerical and accounting services to designated areas within the organization.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Prepare client billing in accordance with instructions provided by Project Managers and parameters outlined in the client agreement
- Assemble, track and provide client invoices with necessary documentation
- Resolve billing discrepancies
- Process and distribute monthly WIP worksheets to Project Managers
- Track and follow up on missing worksheets
- Research and respond to billing issues timely and effectively
- Assist financial liaison team during the monthly close process
- Minimum three years of experience in an accounting/financial environment, prior billing experience a plus
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to compose and initiate correspondence
- Strong problem solving ability and a well-defined work ethic
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Proven record of dedication and reliability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft is a plus
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.