Client Servicing Executives & Account Mgr- Social Media/Digital Marketing
BlueCurrent is an award-winning communications agency that specializes in building brands and managing reputations across online and offline platforms. We are a member agency of the Omnicom Group, one of the world’s largest communications agency groups, and a sister agency of FleishmanHillard
The BlueCurrent Group offers the values and personal dedication of an entrepreneurial organization, with access to a diverse network of communication practitioners, social media analysts and digital specialists in over 80 offices around the world. In Hong Kong, we provide creative designs and we execute complex social media campaigns.
Our multi-talented team is diverse, young (and old!), that believes in a hardworking but rewarding and fun environment. As we continue to grow we now have an opening for an Account Manager who is passionate to drive social media strategy for some of our cool clients.
Do you have what it takes to identify or create “the next great thing” for our clients and have the natural ability to guide them and our growing team down its path? If so read on...
Be part of the team as the expert social media communications partner within the client’s organization.
Acting as client and inter-agency social communications owner and plan leader for specific products and services
- Further integrating our suite of digital,creative, interactive and video solutions and services
- Developing and implementing project strategy around social media, internal advocacy programs and crisis management.
- Act as the main point person to manage the client relationship, setting realistic goals for deliverables, approvals and timelines.
- Create the project management documentation, including statements of work, execution plans, editorial calendars and media and community engagement plans.
- Source and manage reliable suppliers and vendors. Juggle multiple parties to ensure that programs are executed smoothly, at a high quality and on time.
- Work closely with internal design, copywriting, web development and other client service executives to ensure delivery of quality work to clients
- Work with a broad range of clients, from a diverse range of industries, on both local and international campaigns.
- Manage, guide and nurture internal teams.
- Strong knowledge or experience in creating social media strategy
- Understanding and ability to link digital/interactive/new media strategies and tactics to traditional corporate or marketing communications in a logical and compelling manner.
- Addicted to social media and understands how to engage, activate and amplify campaigns with the appropriate channel
- Around 4-6 years' client management experience, ideally in an agency, working on a range of online or integrated communications campaigns.
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work in a fast paced environment with a high energy team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in
- Team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service.
So, Do have what it takes to identify or create “the next great thing” ? If so, let's chat!
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through email@example.com will be considered.