Corporate Supervisor (Bilingual), Miami & Latin America
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The Power of True, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
We are seeking an experienced public relations professional to join our Miami/Latin America office. This position affords outstanding opportunity to impact client needs in corporate communications and reputation management within the Latin American region.
The supervisor plays a pivotal role in developing strategic public relations programs for clients and managing their successful implementation in the Latin American market. The successful candidate will be an effective strategist, planner, writer and media relations practitioner with a successful track record in directing campaigns targeting pan-Latin American, local, and online corporate, consumer and business media across the region. Demonstrated experience in working with multi-country programs in Latin America across public relation disciplines and knowledge about market developments in the region is highly desirable. In addition, the candidate will create budgets and forecasts, demonstrate an ability to work within budget and on deadline.
- Counseling clients in media relations, issues management, community and stakeholder relations, internal communications, messaging, thought leadership or public affairs strategy.
- Provide strategic counsel and execution in pan-regional and multi country Latin America reputation management campaigns.
- Act as client liaison to a group of accounts, manage and support program efforts to ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitor news reports to identify evolving reputational issues.
- Conduct media and stakeholder outreach.
- Develop corporate communications, public affairs content in English and/or Spanish.
- Coordinate and manage in-country resources located in multiple countries of Latin America as needed.
- Manage and execute inter-office programs with FH offices located across various regions.
- Minimum of six to nine years of experience in media and public relations efforts across multiple countries in Latin America – in a corporate or agency position.
- Experience must include strong media and stakeholder relations skills as well as experience successfully engaging key media contacts in the Latin American region.
- Excellent critical thinking, writing, editing and presentation skills are required.
- Detailed oriented and effective skills in managing programs and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communications, or International Business.
- Must be able to speak and write proficiently in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.