Creative Director, Art
FleishmanHillard is looking for a Creative Director to join our award-winning team in St. Louis. In addition to strong conceptual chops and the portfolio to back them up, the ideal candidate will be able to creatively lead multiple projects for clients across a range of categories. A positive attitude and collaborative spirit is preferred. The ability to create, execute and sell work is a must. The Creative Director must be part strategist, part hands-on tactician, capable of envisioning, leading, or implementing as the situation requires.
- Acts as creative and communications strategist who manages all creative services provided on a variety of accounts.
- Serves as primary point of contact within Creative Content Group to CRMs and clients requiring creative support.
- Oversees the creation and development of ideas that are on-strategy and meets client objectives.
- Leads integrated creative teams – designers, writers, technical resources, video producers, event managers, project managers – formed to serve clients.
- Develops conceptual creative ideas for key client projects and new business that are on-strategy and meets client objectives.
- Contributes to regular financial forecasting and budget management.
- Identifies, packages and sells new creative solutions that address client needs and grow revenues.
- Contributes to Creative’s thought leadership by staying current on creative communications industry trends
- Understands and effectively sells the full spectrum of FH Creative Content services.
- Commands knowledge of the firm’s core business and areas of practice.
- Able to work as a team member with GCD, CRMs, planners and researchers to develop creative platforms and big ideas.
- Strong communications skills; can develop, write and present compelling presentations.
- Directs and motivates multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; bottom-line accountability for timely, on-budget program delivery.
- 8-12 years of experience in an advertising/creative agency
- Experience in a range of mediums including digital, social, broadcast and print
- Proven experience presenting and successfully selling in creative concepts
- Superior client service skills and the ability to function well within a team environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, vision and leadership to enact change
- Proven experience in creating stand out and award-winning creative work
- Comfortable in the role of teacher, trainer, mentor. The successful candidate should possess enough hands-on experience implementing creative content
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.