Design/Motion Intern (VOX Global)
VOX Global is a bi-partisan public affairs firm that uses cutting-edge techniques to run intense and agile issue advocacy campaigns, produce award-winning websites, videos and promotional materials for some of the most well-known companies and organizations in the world.
We offer clients a multi-faceted approach to digital advertising, motion graphics, UX/UI design, branding and public relations that leverages the leading techniques and creativity found of the industry with a bent towards successful content development and deployment.
We are looking for a design/motion media intern with the necessary skills to assist our teams and excellent clients in our Washington, D.C. office for the Fall 2018 semester.
Interns can expect to work closely with the Creative Team and in tandem with the Digital & Advertising Team on a variety of projects for clients in a diverse range of industries. They will refine their skills and learn about graphic design and motion media in a fast-paced environment. Interns are given opportunities to develop unique projects that stand out in their portfolio.
We expect you have:
- Experience with the full video production process, from pre-production to post
- Knowledge of an industry standard NLE – Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer
- Ability to brainstorm and storyboard creative video concepts
- Passion to create innovative designs and motion graphics
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite for digital and motion design (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro — anything else is a perk!)
- Attention to detail
- Interest in emerging digital and animation technologies
You’ll stand out from other applicants if you have:
- Experience with print and web design
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Interest in emerging digital technologies
- Skill using social media platforms for professional uses (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, etc.)
You’re qualified for our internship if you are:
- Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the past year) from an undergraduate or graduate institution
- Interested in government, politics and/or communications consulting
- Excellent research, analytical and software skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills