Digital Content Creator and Project Manager, New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Fleishman-Hillard, one of the world’s leading communications agencies, is looking for a Digital Content Creator and Project Manager to work on client interactive and video projects.
The Content creator/manager helps develop and manage content needs for a Fortune 10 brand to ensure marketing and communication efforts across all channels meet strategic goals and addresses audience needs and behaviors to drive desired outcomes. This position will take the lead on producing content for all key business objectives and is accountable for managing the scope, timeliness, and quality of all projects executed on behalf of our client.
The content creator and manager is responsible for the daily management of projects from inception to completion: strategizing, scheduling production teams, assigning tasks, quality control, and the creation of interactive and video content.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Partner with the content team to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadlines and budgets
- Serve as point of contact with client, manage client relationships and resolve client issues through excellent client service
- Create interactive and video content
- Assist with technical script writing
- QC all content before it reaches the client
- Oversee all aspects of production, including video and image production, review process and client deliverables
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 or newer including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, DSLR and professional video and still cameras, lighting, and audio recording; knowledge in compression rates, video and audio codecs, frame rates, standard dimensions and digital media formats
- 3-5 years production experience with at least 2 years in an agency setting
- Must have knowledge of technology and working knowledge of popular mobile operating systems and hardware platforms
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 or newer
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.