Digital Strategist (VOX), Dallas
Position Overview and Responsibilities
VOX Dallas is seeking a Public Affairs Digital Strategist to join a team of strategists, content managers, designers and communications experts.
He/she will work closely with a small team in Dallas, as well as colleagues and clients across the country, to develop, manage and prioritize content for client websites, social media and email campaigns. They will be responsible for managing and producing campaign reports using data sets from a variety of sources, as well as use data analytics and quantitative research to develop models for advocacy.
This position will be part of a VOX Dallas team supporting Fortune 500 companies, trade associations and nonprofit organizations in developing and executing reputation and issue advocacy campaigns. We focus on constant learning, integrating new technologies, and enthusiastic client service. We challenge each other to grow and have fun working collaboratively.
- Develop, manage and prioritize content for client websites, social media and eNewsletters.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in data sets.
- Support the management of CRMs, content management systems and other digital tools.
- Manage strategy and development for stakeholder mapping, advocate building and list management.
- Analyze results and provide ongoing reports.
- Work directly with the client and build relationships with them and their teams.
- Manage projects, locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proactively identify industry and competitive trends for digital engagement.
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field of study.
- 6-9 years work experience in political campaigns, marketing, public relations, public affairs and/or a related field.
- Organization and attention to detail are essential in this role.
- Candidate should be comfortable approaching a project both creatively and analytically.
- Candidate must have the ability to prioritize and manage tasks across multiple campaigns.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, with an ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines and during high-pressure situations.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, data analytics systems, social media, email marketing platforms and tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Sprout Social, etc.).
- Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with colleagues and clients required.
About VOX Global
VOX Global is a bipartisan public affairs firm that combines the intensity and agility of a political campaign with the experience of working for some of the world’s best-known companies and organizations. Based in Washington, DC, VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills and capabilities to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences.
VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. VOX Global is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.