Director Digital Social & Innovation, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
As Director and lead for the Digital, Social & Innovation team you will provide leadership, manage the team’s work to deliver stellar programmes in online channels and oversee integration with other CS functions and the broader FHF London business.
You will also play a key role in driving excellent client service and maximizing satisfaction for clients across the Creative Strategy portfolio.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading development of compelling digital and social programme strategies and plans, providing oversight and guidance to the team in executing these programmes effectively, and ensuring integration across CS functions and the broader business
- You will provide senior counsel across Digital & Social clients, providing strategic account planning and advice
- You will be the account lead for key Digital & Social clients, to be supported by a wider team of specialists
- Overseeing the work of the Digital & Social team to ensure a high standard of quality across account deliverables and superior client service, always with an eye to driving the satisfaction that supports client retention and growth
- Managing efficient operations of the Digital & Social team, including accurate and timely financial forecasting for all D&S projects, managing resourcing, capacity and effective utilization of all team members, managing the new business pipeline, and ensuring administrative and operational excellence from the team
- Participating in the Operations Committee as a senior leader and manager in the business
- Contributing to global and regional network initiatives and knowledge sharing for the Social & Innovation global practice
- Development of Creative Strategy new business by identifying opportunities for organic growth, responding to new opportunities via external briefs and cross-practice identified opportunities, and leading proposals and pitches
- Creating and managing the Digital & Social service offering, including product development, marketing collateral development, CRM sales training, team service delivery training, and integration with the global service offering
- Motivating, guiding and managing your direct reports to build a highly engaged and productive team
- As a senior member of the firm, your remit will also involve making wider contributions to the agency overall. This will include leading and supporting cross-office initiatives in respect of marketing, business development, strategy and culture.
- Extensive experience working in a top-class international comms agency at senior management level
- Understanding of the breadth of services across the integrated PR & communications service mix
- Senior expertise in all areas of digital comms and social platforms
- Excellent influencer with natural authority; able to build strong trusted relationships
- Passion for driving new business and a strong track record in this space
If this sounds like you we would love to discuss further!
About FleishmanHillard Fishburn
Our London team harnesses the collective power of creative, social, tech and strategic marketing to produce electric, infectious and award-winning communications. With this in mind, we create provocative, inspiring solutions for big and small brands with stories to tell - which could be anything from a blog or social campaign to an installation, film, event or long-term movement. And while we’re part of a successful Global Group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.