Director EMEA Client Relationship Lead/CRM, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
As EMEA Client Lead, you will be responsible for owning the client relationship, offering strategic leadership, overseeing the account team and managing growth.
You will be working with client stakeholders across Corporate Communications, the Global Media Team, Technical Specialists, Product Managers and Country Leads. From a Fleishman perspective you will be working with a 200+ international team and part of your role will be deepening those internal relationships, finding more ways to collaborate and knowledge share internally and externally.
In this high profile role and as a senior client advisor, you will be accountable for deepening relationships and growing the business by developing and introducing ideas and strategies based on your client knowledge and insights. This client wants to take their work to the next level and so is hugely receptive to new ideas and initiatives!
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategy: Develop and drive a clear proposition and vision, lead the evolution of services and identifying opportunities across EMEA
- Client service: Act as a senior advisor and drive deep relationships with the EMEA client and internal global leadership team
- Business development: Lead in the diversification from pure PR to integrated, well measured, communications
- Team Leadership: Nurture a relatively new EMEA account team into a first-class seamless division which have the right people in the right roles and ensure we always meet and exceed expectations
- Finance & operations: Lead in negotiations, scoping and financial management with local EMEA teams. Oversee commercial management across the account including management of revenue, staff costs, profitability and over-servicing
- As a senior member of the London office, your remit will also involve making wider contributions to the agency overall. This will include leading and supporting cross-office initiatives in respect of marketing, business development, strategy and culture.
- Extensive experience working on EMEA/Global clients in an established network agency
- Senior expertise and understanding of the breadth of services across the integrated PR & communications mix
- Excellent influencer with natural authority; able to build strong trusted relationships
- Passion for building best in class teams
If this sounds like you we would love to discuss further!
About FleishmanHillard Fishburn
Our London team harnesses the collective power of creative, social, tech and strategic marketing to produce electric, infectious and award-winning communications. With this in mind, we create provocative, inspiring solutions for big and small brands with stories to tell - which could be anything from a blog or social campaign to an installation, film, event or long-term movement. And while we’re part of a successful Global Group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.