Administrative Coordinator (VOX), Washington, D.C.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
VOX Global is looking for a polished, professional administrator to provide support for senior staff and the human resources function.
- Support several senior executive staff with scheduling and planning meetings, financial and staffing reports, completing expenses, booking travel and time entry
- Support senior team on special projects and tasks as needed, including creating decks, ordering corporate gifts, conducting new business and media research, event planning and coordination, and database management
- Onboard new employees and interns, including training for time entry and expense reporting
- Act as liaison to HR department and first line of response for employees
- Provide assistance to finance department, including but not limited to budget management, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Train team members on the expense process and VOX’s accounting system
- Manage VOX content on intranet
- Manage job postings
- Compose and proof memos
- Provide backup to New Business Coordinator on proofing and meetings when necessary
- Work in concert with the administrative team to complete projects
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of company-wide and practice group events (i.e., All-Hands, Rooftop client reception, senior team meetings, happy hours, professional development activities, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite-particularly excel sheet proficiency
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills; including proofreading and editing; ability to interface effectively with staff
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and organize
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Routinely handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate ability and confidence to resolve routine and complex issues from internal and external sources
About VOX Global
Based in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com.
VOX Global is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. VOX Global does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where VOX Global does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.