Financial Analyst, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. We operate throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For more than 60 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join our team at our global headquarters in St. Louis. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in a fast-paced, challenging organization juggling multiple projects under strict deadlines with a high attention to analyzing results and operations.
- Analyze and interpret results to drive change within the offices
- Prepare summaries and analysis for supervisor, management and GMs and provides valuable information as to the profitability of the offices and what counselors/management can be doing to grow
- Prepare management information necessary for profit meetings
- Assist management with tools to ensure the offices are achieving their goals and strategize for ways to grow revenue, control expenses, manage profitability and write offs
- Field and respond to questions from management, DAS, and Omnicom regarding office results
- Prepare annual budgets
- Prepare monthly journal entries related to office monthly closings
- Analyze, interpret and distribute various analyses related to discretionary expenses, time worked, billing write-offs, employee utilization, capacity and client/employee profitability
- Prepare re-forecasts of revenue and expense by profit center, office and region based on existing customer engagements, new business pipeline, run rates, cyclical variations of business and staffing levels
- Prepare and deliver profit center/office/region review presentations to appropriate business leaders
- Quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and testing
- 2-4 years of experience with a degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Top level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work under aggressive deadlines
- A proven ability to finalize and review internal financial statements, analyze and communicate results, recommend action, and develop forecasts and budgets in a collaborative fashion with the appropriate business leaders
- The ability to meet monthly and quarterly deadlines and apply appropriate judgment to analyzing various business situations
- A level of commitment and dedication to the business as well as a strong work ethic and customer service orientation in order to succeed
- This individual must be a self-starter and highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and cultures
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at .
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.