Financial Analyst, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on the power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join our Client Financial Liaison team at our global headquarters in St. Louis. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in a fast-paced, challenging organization juggling multiple projects under strict deadlines with a high attention to analyzing results and operations.
- Work closely with public relations teams and local office finance teams to report client level and related office results
- Prepare variance analysis to forecast and budget
- Prepare summaries and analysis for supervisor, senior management, General Managers and team leads on performance and what counselors/management can be doing to grow client business
- Prepare management information necessary for business reviews
- Assist client leads with tools to ensure teams are achieving their goals and strategize for ways to grow revenue, manage profitability and manage write offs
- Field and respond to questions from senior management regarding client level and related office level results
- Field and respond to questions from clients regarding contracts, budgets, staffing and activities
- Prepare comprehensive client reporting packages on monthly results
- Analyze, interpret and distribute various analyses related to time worked, billing write-offs, staffing and client/employee profitability
- Prepare re-forecasts of revenue by client, office and region based on existing client engagements, new business pipeline, run rates, cyclical variations of business and staffing levels
- Plan and negotiate financial arrangements with new clients
- Prepare month end revenue accruals
- Grow service offerings of the group
- Perform Quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley testing
- 3 to 5 years of experience with a degree in accounting or finance
- Top level skills in Microsoft Excel
- A proven ability to finalize and review internal financial statements, analyze and communicate results, recommend action, and develop forecasts and budgets in a collaborative fashion with the appropriate business leaders
- The ability to meet monthly and quarterly deadlines and apply appropriate judgment to analyzing various business situations
- A level of commitment and dedication to the business as well as a strong work ethic and customer service orientation in order to succeed
- This individual must be a self-starter and highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and cultures
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.