Help Desk Specialist, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opportunity for a Help Desk Operations Specialist to join our team in our St. Louis office. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment to lead and assist with the day to day operational and technical support for our offices, globally. This candidate should possess excellent customer service skills, as well as excellent written, phone and oral communication skills for assisting and supporting communication specialists.
This role will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure and to our Public Relations teams around the world.
- Support of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2011 applications
- Windows and Macintosh OS support
- Hewlett-Packard printer support
- Troubleshooting of connectivity issues
- Wireless networking administration and support
- Special event support
- Assistance with server/WAN troubleshooting
- Ordering of hardware and software
- A/V support
- Work closely with Infrastructure management on projects/issues that cross technical disciplines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Experience in technical support of end users
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Ability to accurately document and maintain pertinent information
- Takes initiative to achieve value-added results within scope of responsibility
- Willing to work in a team-oriented, supportive environment
- Good knowledge of wide area networks
- Microsoft Certifications, Apple Certifications, Microsoft Active Directory, and security experience preferred but not required
- Scripting knowledge is a plus
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The Power of True, reflecting the firm’s high values, and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2015; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the DAS Group of Companies, and has 88 offices in 31 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at http://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
The DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.