HRIS Specialist, St. Louis
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on our unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FleishmanHillard’s St. Louis office has an immediate opening for a HRIS specialist to join our Talent Development (TD) department. This individual will be an integral member of our department with primarily responsibilities supporting the company’s global human resource data management and reporting function and secondarily supporting human resources projects.
- Manage regular and ad hoc reporting needs by designing and developing reports, and providing analysis to meet the needs of human resources and other staff across the company
- Provide creative solutions to information requests by gathering, reporting and analyzing human resources data
- Serve as project manager for HRIS and other human resources initiatives such as Affirmative Action Plans
- Ensure the integrity of data throughout HR systems by identifying and thoroughly resolving problems
- Interface with payroll and MIS to discuss HRIS-related issues, developments, and product testing
- Support necessary data transmission processes to outside vendors
- Review existing processes and reports to identify opportunities for developing improved reporting mechanisms or procedures
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes with demonstrated query and report writing skills
- 2-3 years of related HR experience with a bachelor’s degree
- Experience with an HRIS such as ADP, PeopleSoft, or SuccessFactors
- Strong PC skills with concentrated abilities manipulating large amounts of data and a proven track record of maintaining confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word is required
- Excellent customer support skills as well as very good written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter who is passionate about people and developing new programs to attract and retain top talent
- Collaborative, agile, flexible, and comfortable working in a fast paced, high-demand environment
- Must be an organized team player and motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality, innate ability to build rapport easily and desire to continuously push the envelope on TD offerings and programs
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.