Integrated Producer, Washington, D.C.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard, one of the world’s leading communications agencies, is looking for an Integrated Producer to join our Washington, D.C. creative team.
The team develops campaigns and content to build brands, move minds, and influence what matters. We work for many of the world’s largest organizations and offer the opportunity to build a strong personal portfolio.
The go-to producer/creative project manager will work within a team of designers, directors, editors, writers, animators and integrated account teams to create compelling creative executions. Come make awesome work.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- 60% Video/motion/animation project producer
- 40% Design and content producer / Creative project manager
- Strong understanding of video, design and motion graphics creative processes and ability to direct and manage projects from kickoff to delivery
- Create project documents – status and estimates as needed
- Organize all assets, documentation, and key deliverables for the team
- Advise on research / information needs and organization of content
- Review all work prior to client review to ensure all content, specs are correct and requirements have been met – this is key for quality, legal usage, and edits have been made
- Create the best video content possible in the time and budget given
- Creative input relating to all projects from a creative producer POV
- Your creative input on productions and projects is key to making projects come to life
- Team player with a good attitude (usually) and respect for collaboration
- Manage and deliver multiple projects on aggressive timelines
- Risk and assumptions assessment on applicable projects and communication of those variables to the team
- Keep senior leadership informed of day-to-day activity, of any conflicts, delays, or any unusual situations
- Work with full production and creative team on developing and improving operational efficiencies
- Must have good taste and an complete understanding of how good creative gets made
- Ideal: 2 years of production experience producing video, animation and audio. Working knowledge or particular experience managing layered, complex design projects
- A creative, solutions-oriented approach
- Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Assertive and proactive self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and manage multiple projects at once
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Solid history of leading projects
- Pluses: Working knowledge of Creative Suite programs and Premiere / After Effects
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.