Intercompany Specialist, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global, CLS and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and Docfinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening for an Intercompany Specialist to join our General Ledger and Financial Reporting team. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment. The ideal candidate should have internship and/or full-time experience working in accounting in a fast-paced, challenging organization.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Prepare intercompany reconciliations for FleishmanHillard and its related entities
- Assist with intercompany invoicing to ensure proper routing
- Create intercompany settlements on a timely basis to minimize exchange rate impact
- Reconcile outstanding intercompany items throughout the month
- Perform intercompany revenue and expense analysis
- Create intercompany payables/receivables journal entries as well as accounts payable vouchers
- Assist Financial Reporting group with various duties during the monthly and quarterly close process including preparing the company’s financial reporting packages with detail
- Support the forecast compilation process in addition to monthly and quarterly balance sheet and P/L analysis
- Help maintain and monitor the financial reporting group’s task list to ensure timely completion
- Work on special compliance projects as needed
- Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
- 0-2 years accounting experience, background in public accounting/auditing
- Attention to detail, strong problem-solving ability and a well-defined work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills – specifically Excel
- PeopleSoft and Hyperion Financial Management system experience a plus
- Ability to take on tasks to completion
- Great organization skills are necessary
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.